June 16, 2021
We're back! Earlier than planned but we kick off our pre-season coverage with a busy episode of the AFC DONScast.
In our first pre-season update:
- Scott Brown
- Steven Gunn our new Director of Football and Dave Cormack
- Gavin Levey our new Academy Director
- Barry Robson on the Dons youngsters
- Jay Emmanuel-Thomas with his first interview for the club
- Scottish Premiership Fixtures
- UEFA Europa Conference League Draw
- A round-up of all the transfer and contract news
- Supporters news
Jump on in for the first AFC DONScast pre-season update.
Our next pre-season update will be on 6 July 2021.
May 17, 2021
It's our final AFC DONscast of the season, which ended with a disappointing 4-0 loss against Rangers.
This week, we have the latest news on player departures and arrivals and we look ahead to the key dates ahead of next season plus the latest news and a round-up of the final matches in the Scottish Premiership.
Thank you to everyone who has subscribed, downloaded and streamed the AFC DONScast over the past (strange!) season - you've been brilliant.
We'll be back to do it all over again next season.
Our pre-season coverage starts on 6 July 2021.
Till next season, Stand Free!
May 14, 2021
Our last match at Pittodrie for the season ended in a 1-0 loss against Hibs and any chance of securing third in the Scottish Premiership.
In this extended edition of the AFC DONScast:
- Stephen Glass post-match following the Hibs match;
- Dave Cormack and Rob Wicks provide an update on season tickets, RedTV, signings and a whole lot more;
- Iona Fyfe on her rendition of The Northern Lights and what it means to the people of Aberdeen;
- AFC Women's Amy Strath speaks on her own experience during Mental Health Awareness Week;
- Stephen Glass on our last match of the season away to Rangers;
- Plus some signing news, the latest news and a round-up from the midweek Premiership matches;
May 2, 2021
Our 50th show of the season see the Dons secure European qualification following our win against Livingston at the weekend.
We're post-match with Stephen Glass and catch up with him to discuss his first few weeks at the club.
Plus the Aberdeen 2021/22 season ticket campaign kicks-off and we have a snippet from the cracking soundtrack from Iona Fyfe and a round-up from the rest of the Premiership matches from the weekend and the latest news.
April 27, 2021
A Dons double bill this week, a sucker punch for us against Celtic last Wednesday and a dismal Scottish Cup performance against Dundee Utd - post match reaction from Stephen Glass on both.
Plus a round-up of the rest of the midweek matches in the Scottish Premiership and a long weekend of Scottish Cup action.
April 18, 2021
Stephen Glass starts his Aberdeen managerial career with a win against Livingston in our Scottish Cup fourth round fixture on Saturday.
We have post match reaction from him, Bobby Clark, Ryan Hedges and Rob MacLean.
Plus we hear from new manager following his first day at Cormack Park last Tuesday and at his media briefing on Thursday ahead of the Livingston match.
Alongside all that, a round-up of the rest of the Scottish Cup fixtures and the the Dons news from the past week.
April 12, 2021
It's a win in Perth as Jonny Hayes sealed the only goal of the game at McDiarmid Park - the first away win in the league for 2021.
Hear from Paul Sheerin, his last post match as interim manager.
We also have a round-up of the rest of the matches in the Scottish Premiership from the weekend and in the news update, news on changes to the Scottish Cup this weekend due to the funeral for the Duke of Edinburgh.
In the Q&A hot-seat this week is loanee, Callum Hendry.
April 6, 2021
We're through to the fourth round after are win against Dumbarton on Saturday.
Post match reaction from Paul Sheerin and goal-scorer, Callum Hendry plus we have the full Scottish Cup Fourth and Fifth Round draws.
April 2, 2021
A lot has happened over the past week, so we're bringing you a special extended Easter edition of the AFC DONScast.
This week, feast your ears on this:
- Latest Dons news update
- Jack MacKenzie Q&A
- Shay Logan
- Paul Sheerin previews the Dumbarton Scottish Cup match
- Stuart Bathgate on the return of Aberdeen Women to training
- The full Q&A with chairman, Dave Cormack
The AFC DONScast will return on Tuesday 6 April 2021 for post match following our third round Scottish Cup match away to Dumbarton.
March 24, 2021
Aberdeen have appointed former player, Stephen Glass as our new manager.
In this special AFC DONScast, hear from Stephen and Dave Cormack on his appointment plus a quick round-up of news.